2008/06/20

Welcome Back People

Hello and Welcome Back Everyone!!! How was the break?

Fun and fruitful?! Hmmm... Is that complaints again I'm hearing. Well, quit complaining and come join me and the class in our very own and exclusive blogspot. That's right our very own spot!

I welcome all of you to pen down, well, in this case, to type out your thoughts about anything and everything under the sun. Share with us your pictures, videos, interesting news and catch up on your daily dosage of the latest happenings in school.



Now, now, this is also the place where you can post any doubts you might have about schoolwork, any tough questions etc.

Happy blogging and welcome back to school!

In the meantime, check out some of the funshots I snapped during the P5 camp.





Welll, what about the teachers?!! We had just as much fun...

9 comments:

sheree_greenbean97 said...

Real cool,huh? The camp's real fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Real fun. =D

Anonymous said...

=( I am tired in the camp.But i still had fun sleeping with my friends.=)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I see...Me too! =D

Anonymous said...

Well,i am happy to sleep with my friends too!

Jared Ng said...

Yeah, but some of the friends were so irritating when we were sleeping. They keep disturbing us by banging the floor and playing with torchlight....

XspnvY said...

we have so much fun in the camp!!!it was cool!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool camp i think...

Anonymous said...

Fun and nice,but shud have more scarier night walk(not so scary at all),and my teamates keep screaming